Everybody loves sur ‘prizes’!
Sydney food bloggers, thank you for letting me to be part of this one big delicious family. Your passion and determination has definitely make us a stronger community. And I know how hard work it is to run a food blog, especially sacrificing the waistline one meal at a time and many sleepless nights trying to get posts up for our readers. You should be god damn proud to be a food blogger!
And that’s why we would like to reward you for all the passion you have put in into your food blogs. If you haven’t already register for our inaugural Sydney and Melbourne ‘Mad Hatter’ Spring Picnic, I urge you to do so now because it is going to be BIG! Why? (And thanks to Nuffnang) Because one of you are going to be the lucky winner of a spanking brand new Artisan KitchenAid mixer!
But that’s not it! Also thanks to all our sponsors for their support and generosities, there will also be other amazing prizes including restaurant gift vouchers, masterclasses, and gadgets to be won! Seriously, do I need to say more?
All you have to do is bring your best dish to the picnic, wear the craziest hat, or perhaps cook/bake something BLUE! And who knows, you might be the new owner of a KitchenAid mixer. Are you excited? If yes, then please read on what you have to do to win one of these great prizes!
What and How
- All food bloggers are encouraged to cook/bake ONE DISH only, savoury or sweet, is up to you.
- The dish has to be created by you, NOT your friend, store bought or pre-processed/cooked.
- Only food bloggers are allowed to enter to win the prize. Family/friends are encouraged to help food bloggers with their cooking endeavours but not to partake.
- You are welcomed to create the dish ties in with the ‘Mad Hatter’ theme, but not important.
- You do not have to wait for the judges to come and taste your food before others do. Feel free to share with others and simply save us a small portion for judging will do.
- There will be a lot of dishes to judge on that day, so please be patient and we will try to run the process as fast as we can.
- Judges in Sydney – Billy Law @ A Table For Two, Karen @ Citrus and Candy, Sarah from Nuffnang. Judges in Melbourne – Michele @ Iron Chef Shellie, Penny @ Jeroxie, Thahn @ I eat therefore I am, Vanessa from Nuffnang.
- Judges decisions are final.
- Prizes are non transferable or refundable.
- Most importantly, have fun!
Get creative and wow us! Some amazing prizes will be awarded:
- Overall Best Dish of Syd & Mel Food Bloggers Spring Picnic 2010
- Best Savoury (1st and 2nd runner up)
- Best Sweet/Dessert (1st and 2nd runner up)
- Best Mad Hatters (2 x craziest hatters)
- Most Outrageous “Blue” Dish (yes, cook something ‘blue’!)
Thanks to all our sponsors to make it happen!
Any questions, please leave a comment below and I will try to answer as possibly can.
See you at the picnic!
455 total views, 5 views today