Last night, while I was in the Bistro CBD’s kitchen, manically pan frying 20 pork bellies in 4 skillets at the same time, with oil spluttering everywhere, trying to feed 69 hungry mouths at the Food Bloggers’ Dinner Event, A Table For Two has quietly turned 2 years old.
I would never have dreamed about cooking in a professional kitchen two years ago, and the opportunity would never have came without this humble blog, and this humble blog would never have been so active for the last two years without my loyal readers. And that’s you!
I want to keep it short but sweet and from the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you all for your support with your witty comments and emails, and to those I’ve met through the blog, thank you for your friendship and become one big fat happy family.
I strongly believe in “giving back”. So to celebrate ATFT’s 2 year old birthday, I would like to reward and give one of my readers anywhere around the world, a brand new KitchenAid Artisan Mixer. You can choose the colour of course. If you think your old mixer in the kitchen is on the way out, or you always dreamt about making those pretty macarons without having to whisk egg white by hand, here’s what you have to do:
[Competition is now closed. Winner is announced here!]
1 x KitchenAid Artisan Mixer (colour of your choice)
Total value : RRP $632.00AUD
Note: Entrants are opened to all international readers!
HOW TO ENTER
- Leave a comment in this post, be creative!
- Follow ATFT on twitter – http://twitter.com/atablefortwo
- Send out a tweet EXACTLY as it appears below (wrong tweet will not be detected by the system and may resulted not entering into the draw. RT @atablefortwo at the front will not be detected as well
SEND THIS TWEET:
Win a new KitchenAid Artisan Mixer to celebrate @atablefortwo 2 years old birthday! Pls RT. Details at: http://bit.ly/d2NRYn
Terms & conditions:
- You must be over 18 years old or older to enter.
- Entry will be judged on creativity and honesty.
- Entries are opened to all readers around the world.
- We will ship anywhere around the world, but you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties in your country.
- You HAVE to follow @atablefortwo, tweet the line and comment on this post as stated, failure to do so will not be detected by our system and will not be entered into the draw.
- The decision of the judges are final.
- The winner will be drawn and announced on Friday, 22 October 2010, 10.00AM AEST.
- Winner will be notified by email, and the item will be send out once we have your mailing address. If no one claims the prize within 7 days, another winner will be drawn.
- We do not hold any responsibility if the good is damaged or missing during delivery.
- Please use contact form in you have any questions.
- Do no participate if you are not comfortable with the rules and conditions.
Good luck and thank you!
[Chefs, Restaurateurs and PRs who would like to sponsor prizes/giveaways for this special occasion, please contact me directly.]
What is ATFT’s Titbits?
On a lighter note, something is brewing behind ATFT’s factory. I won’t give away too much details for now, but there will be lots of never-before-seen “titbits” to share with you all. Launch date to be confirmed, but sign up now and be the one to have the first bite.